Executive Team

Under Construction

 
 

The Model Men

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class Of 2018

  Jake Roland '18    Hometown:  Friendswood, TX   Major:  Industrial Distribution   Involvement:   Professional Association for Industrial Distribution American Childhood Cancer Organization   Favorite Quote:  "Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is looking" -Micheal Lindsay

Jake Roland '18

Hometown: Friendswood, TX

Major: Industrial Distribution

Involvement:
Professional Association for Industrial Distribution
American Childhood Cancer Organization

Favorite Quote: "Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is looking"
-Micheal Lindsay

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class Of 2019

  George Mikhaeil '19    Member Development Chair 2016-2017    Hometown:  Houston, TX   Major:  Electrical Engineering   Involvement:   IEEE Coptic Aggies Informational Technology Dept. of Engineering Aggie Fish Club Leading Banana Expert   Favorite Quote:  "Always strive to be a better person, smile at least once a day, give your life to the service of other, and you will find true fulfillment in your life!" -Marc C. Martin

George Mikhaeil '19

Member Development Chair 2016-2017

Hometown: Houston, TX

Major: Electrical Engineering

Involvement:
IEEE
Coptic Aggies
Informational Technology Dept. of Engineering
Aggie Fish Club
Leading Banana Expert

Favorite Quote: "Always strive to be a better person, smile at least once a day, give your life to the service of other, and you will find true fulfillment in your life!" -Marc C. Martin

  MyKael McCorry '19    Hometown:  Frisco, TX   Major:    Involvement:  A&M boxing   Favorite Quote:   "I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Thomas Edison

MyKael McCorry '19

Hometown: Frisco, TX

Major:

Involvement:
A&M boxing

Favorite Quote:

"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Thomas Edison

  Jake Cichy '19    Hometown:  Frisco, TX   Major:  Allied Health   Involvement:  Future Aggie Physician Assistant CRU A&M Boxing   Favorite Quote:  "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" - Steve Prefontaine

Jake Cichy '19

Hometown: Frisco, TX

Major: Allied Health

Involvement:
Future Aggie Physician Assistant
CRU
A&M Boxing

Favorite Quote: "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" - Steve Prefontaine

  F. Jacob Herron '19    Hometown:  Spring, TX   Major: Electronic systems engineering technology   Involvement:  Bonfire   Favorite Quote:  Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing" -Dwight K. Shrute

F. Jacob Herron '19

Hometown: Spring, TX

Major:Electronic systems engineering technology

Involvement:
Bonfire

Favorite Quote: Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing" -Dwight K. Shrute

  Arturo Garcia '19    Hometown:  San Antonio, TX   Major:  Political Science   Involvement:  Chi Alpha SWA SALT   Favorite Quote:  "Stop worrying about your place in the dirt and worry about our place in the stars"- Matthew Mcconaughey

Arturo Garcia '19

Hometown: San Antonio, TX

Major: Political Science

Involvement:
Chi Alpha
SWA
SALT

Favorite Quote: "Stop worrying about your place in the dirt and worry about our place in the stars"- Matthew Mcconaughey

  Manuel Garcia '19    Hometown:  Houston, TX   Major:  Allied Health   Involvement:  Undergraduate Research Aggie Spirit Driver   Favorite Quote:  "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Micheal Jordan

Manuel Garcia '19

Hometown: Houston, TX

Major: Allied Health

Involvement:
Undergraduate Research
Aggie Spirit Driver

Favorite Quote: "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Micheal Jordan

  Chase Reynolds '19    Hometown:  Friendswood, TX   Major:  General Engineering   Involvement:  CRU   Favorite Quote:  "There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change"

Chase Reynolds '19

Hometown: Friendswood, TX

Major: General Engineering

Involvement:
CRU

Favorite Quote: "There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change"

  D'Angelo Miller '19    Hometown:  Austin, TX   Major:  Telecommunication Media Studies   Involvement:  Progressively Leading Excellence in Professionalism (PREP) Mentor   Favorite Quote:  It is always a mistake not to close one’s eyes, whether to forgive or to look better into oneself" - Maurice Maeterlinck

D'Angelo Miller '19

Hometown: Austin, TX

Major: Telecommunication Media Studies

Involvement:
Progressively Leading Excellence in Professionalism (PREP) Mentor

Favorite Quote: It is always a mistake not to close one’s eyes, whether to forgive or to look better into oneself" - Maurice Maeterlinck

Thomas Mask '19

Hometown: Frisco, TX

Major: Finance

Involvement
FMA

Favorite Quote: "Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion" -Michael Jordan

  Quinn McLean '19    Hometown:  Houston, TX   Major:  Finance   Involvement:  Reed Rowdies   Favorite Quote:  "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Micheal Jordan

Quinn McLean '19

Hometown: Houston, TX

Major: Finance

Involvement:
Reed Rowdies

Favorite Quote: "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Micheal Jordan

 
  Martin Anthraper '19    Hometown:  Richardson, TX   Major:  Aerospace Engineering   Involvement:  12th Can AIAA   Favorite Quote:  "People ask me, would you rather be feared or loved, um easy, I want people to be afraid of how much they love me"-Michael Scott

Martin Anthraper '19

Hometown: Richardson, TX

Major: Aerospace Engineering

Involvement:
12th Can
AIAA

Favorite Quote: "People ask me, would you rather be feared or loved, um easy, I want people to be afraid of how much they love me"-Michael Scott

  Jacob Packard '19    Hometown:  Dallas, TX   Major:  Aerospace Engineering   Involvement:  Texas Conquest AIAA SpaceCRAFT MSC ALOT   Favorite Quote:  "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Jacob Packard '19

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Major: Aerospace Engineering

Involvement:
Texas Conquest
AIAA
SpaceCRAFT
MSC ALOT

Favorite Quote: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

  Kolton Hillis '19    Hometown:  Holland, TX   Major:  Industrial Distribution   Involvement:  PAID   Favorite Quote:  "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination" -Tommy Lasorda

Kolton Hillis '19

Hometown: Holland, TX

Major: Industrial Distribution

Involvement:
PAID

Favorite Quote: "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination" -Tommy Lasorda

  Clayton Gaddis '19    Hometown:  Malakoff, TX   Major:  Political Science   Involvement:  TAMU Society of Amateur Thespians Swamp Club   Favorite Quote:  Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal. -John F. Kennedy

Clayton Gaddis '19

Hometown: Malakoff, TX

Major: Political Science

Involvement:
TAMU Society of Amateur Thespians
Swamp Club

Favorite Quote: Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.
-John F. Kennedy

  Garrett Kelley '19    Hometown:  McKinney, TX   Major:  Industrial Distribution   Involvement:  Member of the Executive Team for Sports For Kids Professional Association for Industrial Distribution   Favorite Quote:  “I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you. Now watch this drive.” - President George W. Bush

Garrett Kelley '19

Hometown: McKinney, TX

Major: Industrial Distribution

Involvement:
Member of the Executive Team for Sports For Kids
Professional Association for Industrial Distribution

Favorite Quote: “I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you. Now watch this drive.” - President George W. Bush

  Henrique Valim '19    Hometown:  Round Rock, TX   Major:  Biomedical Sciences   Involvement:   ASSIST MSC OPAS MAPS   Favorite Quote:  "You are trying to go to Medical School so pleasee stop being a lazy ass and study ya nit-wit" -Elliot Flint

Henrique Valim '19

Hometown: Round Rock, TX

Major: Biomedical Sciences

Involvement:
ASSIST
MSC OPAS
MAPS

Favorite Quote: "You are trying to go to Medical School so pleasee stop being a lazy ass and study ya nit-wit" -Elliot Flint

  Logan Miller '19    Hometown:  Friendswood, TX   Major:  Biomedical Engineering   Involvement:  ACCO CRU    Favorite Quote:  "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." – Steve Jobs

Logan Miller '19

Hometown: Friendswood, TX

Major: Biomedical Engineering

Involvement:
ACCO
CRU


Favorite Quote: "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." – Steve Jobs

  Adam Wyble '19   Recruitment Director Fall '17    Hometown:  Nederland, TX   Major:  Industrial Distribution   Involvement:  12th Man Productions Fish Camp PAID   Favorite Quote:  "Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both... I want people to be afraid of how much they love me" - Michael Scott

Adam Wyble '19
Recruitment Director Fall '17

Hometown: Nederland, TX

Major: Industrial Distribution

Involvement:
12th Man Productions
Fish Camp
PAID

Favorite Quote: "Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both... I want people to be afraid of how much they love me" - Michael Scott

  Gerald Josse de Lisle '19     Hometown:  Trinidad and Tobago    Major:  Sports Mangagement    Involvement:  SMS    Favorite Quote:  “Fall down 7 times, get up 8” - Denzel Washington

Gerald Josse de Lisle '19


Hometown: Trinidad and Tobago


Major: Sports Mangagement


Involvement:
SMS


Favorite Quote: “Fall down 7 times, get up 8” - Denzel Washington

  Kyle Holden '19     Hometown:  Friendswood, TX    Major:  Chemical Engineering    Involvement:   AlChE    Favorite Quote:  "Life's a gas"

Kyle Holden '19


Hometown: Friendswood, TX


Major: Chemical Engineering


Involvement:
AlChE


Favorite Quote: "Life's a gas"

  Thomas Sweeney '19  - Tailgate Director    Hometown:  Stamford, CT   Major:  Industrial Distribution   Involvement:  Aggie BUILD PAID   Favorite Quote:  "In matters of principle, stand like a rock; in matters of taste, swim with the current." - Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Sweeney '19- Tailgate Director

Hometown: Stamford, CT

Major: Industrial Distribution

Involvement:
Aggie BUILD
PAID

Favorite Quote: "In matters of principle, stand like a rock; in matters of taste, swim with the current." - Thomas Jefferson

  Walter Johnson '19    Hometown:  Dallas, TX   Major:  Business   Involvement:  FBI Peer Leader   Favorite Quote:  "You take the stallion, I'll take the pony" - a wise man

Walter Johnson '19

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Major: Business

Involvement:
FBI Peer Leader

Favorite Quote: "You take the stallion, I'll take the pony" - a wise man

  Alex Lewis '19    Hometown:  Dubai, UAE   Major:  Mechanical Engineering   Involvement:  AIAA CEL Global Engineers Pre Law Society   Favorite Quote:  "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." - Ben Franklin

Alex Lewis '19

Hometown: Dubai, UAE

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Involvement:
AIAA
CEL
Global Engineers
Pre Law Society

Favorite Quote: "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." - Ben Franklin

  Joey Sallman '19     Hometown:  Sugar Land, TX    Major:  Agricultural Economics    Involvement:  Paradigm    Favorite Quote:  “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.”- Don Zimmer

Joey Sallman '19


Hometown: Sugar Land, TX


Major: Agricultural Economics


Involvement:
Paradigm


Favorite Quote: “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.”- Don Zimmer

 
  Stephen Halbert '19     Hometown:  Rusk, TX    Major:  Aerospace Engineering    Involvement:  AIAA Student Veterans Association Design/Build/Fly (DBF) Aggie Aerospace Women in Engineering (AAWE)    Favorite Quote:  “Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom” - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Stephen Halbert '19


Hometown: Rusk, TX


Major: Aerospace Engineering


Involvement:
AIAA
Student Veterans Association
Design/Build/Fly (DBF)
Aggie Aerospace Women in Engineering (AAWE)


Favorite Quote: “Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom” - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

  Peter Kline '19     Hometown:  Corpus Christi, TX    Major:  Petroleum Engineering    Involvement:  SPE    Favorite Quote:  “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift” - Steve Pretfontaine

Peter Kline '19


Hometown: Corpus Christi, TX


Major: Petroleum Engineering


Involvement:
SPE


Favorite Quote: “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift” - Steve Pretfontaine

 
  George Baldwin '19     Hometown:  North Bradford, CT    Major:     Involvement:  Aggie Speleologic Society Texas A&M Consulting Group Brazos Valley Sport Riders Texas A&M Off Road   Favorite Quote:  “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.”- Don Zimmer

George Baldwin '19


Hometown: North Bradford, CT


Major:


Involvement:
Aggie Speleologic Society
Texas A&M Consulting Group
Brazos Valley Sport Riders
Texas A&M Off Road

Favorite Quote: “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.”- Don Zimmer

  Anthony Basile '19    Hometown:  San Antonio, TX   Major:  Technology Management   Involvement:  Aggie Fish Club Eagle Scout Health Science Center Network Security   Favorite Quote:  "I am the gate keeper of my own destiny and I will have my glory day in the hot sun" - Brother "Nacho" Ignacio

Anthony Basile '19

Hometown: San Antonio, TX

Major: Technology Management

Involvement:
Aggie Fish Club
Eagle Scout
Health Science Center Network Security

Favorite Quote: "I am the gate keeper of my own destiny and I will have my glory day in the hot sun" - Brother "Nacho" Ignacio

 
  Phillip Alonzo '19     Hometown:  Edinburgh, CT    Major:  Sports Management    Involvement:  Aggie Fish Club Fish Camp SMS Tamu Rec  Favorite Quote:  “” -

Phillip Alonzo '19


Hometown: Edinburgh, CT


Major: Sports Management


Involvement:
Aggie Fish Club
Fish Camp
SMS
Tamu Rec
Favorite Quote: “” -

  Mark Mondragon '19     Hometown:  Houston, TX    Major:     Involvement:   TRAC    Favorite Quote:  “There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of man” - Gannicus

Mark Mondragon '19


Hometown: Houston, TX


Major:


Involvement:
TRAC


Favorite Quote: “There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of man” - Gannicus

 
  Mahmoud El-Shazly '19     Hometown:  Houston, TX    Major:  Mechanical Engineering    Involvement:   Aggies Reaching Out (ARO, Director) American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME, Director) Aggies for Limbs MSC ALOT MSC LT Jordan    Favorite Quote:  “None of you will believe until you love your brother what you love for yourself” - Imam Al-Bukhari

Mahmoud El-Shazly '19


Hometown: Houston, TX


Major: Mechanical Engineering


Involvement:
Aggies Reaching Out (ARO, Director)
American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME, Director)
Aggies for Limbs
MSC ALOT
MSC LT Jordan


Favorite Quote: “None of you will believe until you love your brother what you love for yourself” - Imam Al-Bukhari

 

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class Of 2020

  James Butler '20    Hometown:  Waco, TX   Major:  Renewable Natural Resources   Involvement:  VX Morph FLE Mentor Replant   Favorite Quote:  "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will" - Vince Lombardi

James Butler '20

Hometown: Waco, TX

Major: Renewable Natural Resources

Involvement:
VX Morph
FLE Mentor
Replant

Favorite Quote: "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will" - Vince Lombardi

  Faiaz Ahbab '20    Hometown:  Allen, TX   Major:  Marketing   Involvement:  Zipcar Brand Ambassador Good Bull Parking Valet  Pi Sigma Epsilon Member   Favorite Quote:  "I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning, I break my legs, and every afternoon, I break my arms. At night, I lay awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."

Faiaz Ahbab '20

Hometown: Allen, TX

Major: Marketing

Involvement:
Zipcar Brand Ambassador
Good Bull Parking Valet
Pi Sigma Epsilon Member

Favorite Quote: "I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning, I break my legs, and every afternoon, I break my arms. At night, I lay awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."

  Matthew Goodman '20    Hometown:  Nacogdoches, TX   Major:  Engineering   Involvement:  ACC TCS   Favorite Quote:  "There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path." -Buddha

Matthew Goodman '20

Hometown: Nacogdoches, TX

Major: Engineering

Involvement:
ACC
TCS

Favorite Quote: "There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path." -Buddha

  Daniel Isaac '20    Hometown:  Friendswood, TX   Major:  Aerospace Engineering   Involvement:  Paradigm   Favorite Quote:  "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory" - Dr. Suess

Daniel Isaac '20

Hometown: Friendswood, TX

Major: Aerospace Engineering

Involvement:
Paradigm

Favorite Quote: "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory" - Dr. Suess

  Andrew Zarker '20    Hometown:  Cypress, TX   Major:  Biomedical Science   Involvement:   American Medical Student Association Biomedical Sciences Association Eagle Scout MSC Spencer   Favorite Quote:  "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34

Andrew Zarker '20

Hometown: Cypress, TX

Major: Biomedical Science

Involvement:
American Medical Student Association
Biomedical Sciences Association
Eagle Scout
MSC Spencer

Favorite Quote: "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34

  Abel Martinez '20    Hometown:    Major:  Electrical Engineering   Involvement:  Fish Cam The Aggie Magic Circle   Favorite Quote:  "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott

Abel Martinez '20

Hometown:

Major: Electrical Engineering

Involvement:
Fish Cam
The Aggie Magic Circle

Favorite Quote: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott

  Weston Nakahara '20    Hometown:  Dallas, TX   Major:    Involvement:  MSC ALOT Fish Camp   Favorite Quote:

Weston Nakahara '20

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Major:

Involvement:
MSC ALOT
Fish Camp

Favorite Quote:

  Daniel Scahill '20    Hometown:  Denver, CO   Major:    Involvement:  Paradigm   Favorite Quote:  "You know nothing Jon Snow." -Ygritte

Daniel Scahill '20

Hometown: Denver, CO

Major:

Involvement:
Paradigm

Favorite Quote: "You know nothing Jon Snow." -Ygritte

  Bryan Bayliss '20    Hometown:  College Station, TX   Major:    Involvement:   SLAM Fish Camp   Favorite Quote:  "How would I describe myself? Three words: hardworking, alpha male, jackhammer, merciless, insatiable." -Dwight K. Schrute

Bryan Bayliss '20

Hometown: College Station, TX

Major:

Involvement:
SLAM
Fish Camp

Favorite Quote: "How would I describe myself? Three words: hardworking, alpha male, jackhammer, merciless, insatiable." -Dwight K. Schrute

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class Of 2021